Messages from Group 2 pupils

Nur Amirah:
Dear friends and family, I really enjoy myself in Hong Kong.  I really miss Singapore.

Nadiah:
Mum, I miss you but do not worry because I am having lots of fun here!  See you on Wednesday!

Darius:
Hello Papa and Mummy!  I'm fine.  I miss you very much.
P.S.  And its not very cold in Hong Kong.

Zheng Hao:
Today we visited a school and two museums.  I feel excited about going to Disneyland tomorrow.  Don't worry, I'm fine.

Zheng Hua:
Dad and Mum, no need to worry about me.  I am fine.  Today we went to Creative Primary School.  It was very fun.  Take care of yourself too.  Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Zheng Hua's mum and dad said:-
    Hope you are feeling better. Enjoy your Disneyland trip tomorrow. We miss your mischievousness at home, how come you didn't say you miss us? :p Take good care of yourself and say thanks to all teachers who took care of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zheng Hua, Zheng Hao,Darius, Nadiah & Nur Amirah,
    Glad to hear that all of you are enjoying yourselves there while learning at the same time. Looking forward to welcoming you back
    tomorrow and hearing more about your experiences!

    ReplyDelete