Messages from Group 3 pupils

MEGAN:
Dear Pa, teacher told me what you wrote on the blog. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's Disney trip. I am very excited!

CATHERINE:
Dear Mommy and Daddy, thank you for allowing me go to Hong Kong. I feel very happy here! If we were to come to HK again, I will show you around.

ZAFIRA:
Dear friends, parents and teachers in S'pore, we are fine and great! My friends all look really happy in Hong Kong. The place is nice and beautiful. There are many nice buildings here in HK. Hope to see you all back in S'pore. We miss you all!

AKMAL:
Dear parents, don't worry about me. Every thing is fine here. I am doing all that you have asked me to do. Hope to see you back in S'pore soon.

ADAM:
I am enjoying the trip. It is tiring but fun! I've learnt alot about Hong Kong and its islands.

JODI:
Dear Malahat, I'm enjoying myself in Hong Kong! The wax figures in Mdm Tussands Wax Museum were fantastic! We had fun at the space and science museum too. I took a lot of photos and I will be showing them to you. The school we visited today - Creative Primary School, is a fun place. The principals, teachers and ambassadors welcomed us. I hope to see you soon!

3 comments:

  1. Dear Jodi, Adam, Akmal,Zafira, Catherine & Megan,
    Wonderful to hear that all of you are having a great time there with lots of learning. Jodi - I would love to see your photos! Looking forward to welcoming you back
    tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Jodi,
    Its great to see that you are enjoying yourself there. We all are missing you. looking forward to seeing those photos . see you on friday!!!

    ReplyDelete